Beginners Drawing Workshop
SATURDAY 29TH MAY 2021
10AM - 4PM
68 Armstrong Way
This workshop will make sure that you received the most important elements of creating a well pleasing drawing. This course was developed over a long period of time to ensure best results.
You will see instant results in your drawing skills.
This workshop covers:
- Using different pencil grades
- How to measure proportion correctly
- Line Contour Variation
- Tricks to make a drawing look instantly better regardless of skill
- Shading laws (also those you likely did not know existed)
- Atmospheric Perspective
- The pitfalls of loosing 3 dimensional effects and how to correct it
- The most common mistakes made in drawing and its remedies
- Common tools for drawing
You will need to bring an A3 sketchbook (No Mont Marte paper please), a set of pencils including (4h, 2h, hb, 2b, 6b)., a putty eraser and a normal eraser.
Please be advised that the website provider due to Covid19 restriction has added a subtitle "Digital Delivery" when checking out. This is NOT a digital item but a person to person tuition within a small group.