- Art Workshops
- Introduction Drawing Workshop
Introduction Drawing Workshop
SATURDAY 3rd JUNE 2023
9.30AM - 3.30PM
68 Armstrong Way
In this workshop, you will be prepared to create well-pleasing drawings by covering the most important fundamentals.
- Shading (How to understand light and shade including core shadow)
- Measuring proportions like an artist (learn what beginners do wrong)
- Line contour variation (The fastet way to improve your drawings immediately)
- Atmospheric perspective (An aspect often overlooked, yet so effective)
You will learn to avoid the most common mistakes. I have developed this course over a long period of time resulting in a satisfying outcome for students.
You will see instant results in your drawing skills.
You will need to bring an A3 sketchbook (No Mont Marte paper please), a set of pencils including (4h, 2h, hb, 2b, 6b), a putty eraser and a normal eraser.
Before booking, please read our very short but clear refund policy.
Please be advised that the website provider since Covid has added a subtitle “Digital Delivery” when checking out. This is NOT a digital item, but a person-to-person tuition within a small group. Despite having informed the Website developer, nothing has been done about it, as yet.