Introduction Drawing Workshop
Saturday 30th September 2023
9.30 am - 3.30 pm
68 Armstrong Way
In this workshop, you will be prepared to create well-defined drawings by covering the most important fundamentals.
- Shading (how to understand light and shade including the all important core shadow)
- Measuring proportions like an artist (learn what beginners do wrong)
- Line contour variation (fastest way to improve your drawings immediately)
- Atmospheric perspective (an aspect often overlooked, yet so effective)
This comprehensive course has been specifically crafted over a period of time to make sure that students get remarkable results.
Plus, you'll learn how to stay away from the common errors and witness fast pace progress in your artistic capability.
You will need to bring an A3 sketchbook (No Mont Marte paper please), a set of pencils including (4h, 2h, hb, 2b, 6b), a putty eraser and a normal eraser.
You will be able to access and download pictures used in class as other teaching materials from the art student portal after workshop commencement.
- Please be advised that the website provider due to Covid restrictions, has added a subtitle “Digital Delivery” when checking out. Please note this is not a transaction for digital goods, but relates to person-to-person teaching within a limited group.
Please read our very short but clear Refund Policy before ordering.