Beginners Drawing Workshop
16th NOVEMBER 2019
SATURDAY 9.30pam - 4.00pm
76 Armstrong Way
Highland Park Q 4211
This course is an excellent opportunity for people who want to learn critical fundamental drawing skills needed to understand what distinguishes a good drawing from the average or that of a beginner. Some of these main principles apply to both drawing and painting.
We will cover:
- Line Contour Variation, Line Quality
- How to Measure Proportions (where beginners go wrong and professionals right)
- Atmospheric Perspective (what creates 3D forms / atmosphere)
- Shading Laws (terminator Line / Core Shadow, Shadow Laws)
- Drawing with different Pencil Grades
- Using other drawing tools such as erasing template, paper stump etc.
- Hard and Soft Edges
- What all beginners overlook
- Tips and Tricks