Coloured Pencil Workshop
SATURDAY 31st AUGUST 2019
1 Day Workshop 9.30am-4.00pm
HELD AT "ALL SAINTS" COLLEGE
You will learn to apply the various coloured pencil techniques and how to avoid the most common mistakes made with this medium. You will go home with three drawingexamples and will have a good understanding of:
- the three major techniques: Layering, burnishing and working on coloured paper.
- Pencil Brands and Paper Types
- Tools and Materials
- the varied and exciting blending tools available today
- the difference between a flat (2D look) and realistic (3D look) representation with coloured pencil
- line contour variation / line quality
- other tips and tricks
31 August 2019 full size workshop up to 12 people at another location.