Coloured Pencil Workshop
SATURDAY 8th FEBRUARY 2020
1 Day Workshop 9.30am-4.00pm
76 Armstrong Way
Highland Park Q 4213
You will learn to apply the various coloured pencil techniques and how to avoid the most common mistakes made with this medium. You will go home with three drawing examples and will have a good understanding of:
- the three major techniques: Layering, burnishing and working on coloured paper.
- pencil brands and paper types
- tools and materials
- the varied and exciting blending tools available today
- the difference between a flat (2D look) and realistic (3D look) representation with coloured pencil
- line contour variation / line quality
- other tips and tricks
If you have done this type of workshop before, you can bring an image of your choice to work from and get all the help to see it through.
For information on coloured pencil brands and their use read Martina's article about Coloured Pencils.