Introduction to Oil Painting Course
WEDNESDAYS 25th SEP - 20th NOV 2019
9 WEEK COURSE
10am - 12.30pm
This course includes the Colour Mixing Workshop worth $185
Maximum 8 students
Held only twice a year
76 Armstrong Way
Highland Park Q 4211
This step by step painting course will allow you to effectively ease into the medium of oil while learning heaps about the painting process. You will go home with 3 paintings by the end of the course.
Martina has been teaching for almost two decades and has arrived at a teaching method that avoids many of the usual pitfalls beginners unavoidably have to deal with, diverting straight into brilliant results, even if you have never painted before.
We will cover:
- How to create a monochromatic classical underpainting
- How to control blending in oil
- Colour mixing (you will be able to mix any colour)
- Atmospheric perspective
- Light and shade
- What types of brushes to use and how to apply brush strokes
- The easiest way to learn how to paint well
- How to avoid the most common mistakes
- Step by step methods
Martina will demonstrate each step.
Please read our Refund Policy before enrolling.
29th January - 25th March 6.30pm-9pm