Introduction to Oil Painting Course
WEDNESDAYS 29th JAN - 25th MAR 2020
9 WEEK COURSE
6.30pm - 9pm
This course includes the Colour Mixing Workshop worth $185
Maximum 8-10 students
76 Armstrong Way
Highland Park Q 4211
This easy to follow step by step painting course will allow you to effectively ease into the medium of oil while learning heaps about the painting process. You will go home with 3 paintings by the end of the course.
Martina has been teaching for almost two decades and has arrived at a teaching method that avoids many of the usual pitfalls beginners unavoidably have to deal with, diverting straight into better results, even if you have never painted before.
You will learn:
- How to create a monochromatic classical underpainting
- How to control blending in oil
- Colour mixing (you will be able to mix any colour)
- Atmospheric perspective
- Light and shade
- What types of brushes to use and how to apply brush strokes
- The easiest way to learn how to paint well
- How to avoid the most common mistakes
- Step by step methods
Here is the list of materials you will need for the course. https://www.martinasclassesgoldcoast.com/artmaterialslist.html
Please read our Refund Policy before enrolling.
Due to Martina dropping classes in 2020 to get more time for painting, this course will be held only once or twice for this year.