Introduction to Oil Painting Course
WEDNESDAYS 24th APRIL - 19TH JUNE 2019
9 WEEK COURSE
6.30pm - 9.00pm
Maximum 8 students
76 Armstrong Way
Highland Park Q 4211
This step by step painting course will allow you to effectively ease into the medium of oil while learning heaps about the painting process.
Martina has been teaching for almost two decades and has arrived at a teaching method that avoids many of the usual pitfalls beginners unavoidably have to deal with, diverting straight into brilliant results, even if you have never painted before.
We will cover:
- How to create a monochromatic underpainting (griselle)
- How to control blending in oil
- Atmospheric perspective
- Light and shade
- What types of brushes to use and how to apply brush strokes
- The easiest way to learn how to paint well
- Avoid the most common mistakes
Martina will demonstrate each step.
Please read our Refund Policy before enrolling.
Next Oil Painting Course:
10th July - 4th September 10am-12.30pm